Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

NEVER AGAIN am I going shopping on Black Friday. First of all, who wants to wake up super early just to buy stuff? Like, okay, there's good deals and all, but is it really worth getting up super freaking early for? Not to mention, the lines. Half the time your waiting in line and there's annoying people behind you, or kids running around the store with bouncy balls, or angry psycho-mums picking fights with other angry psycho-mums. And then, the cashier people are just ridiculous, and they're machines break down and they don't how what the heck to do. But seriously. I'd rather just purchase the item for full price! But, I did get the Half-Blood Prince for only 13 dollars, so that was a good deal. ;D

And the stores this year decided to open even earlier. Toys R Us opened at 10 and Walmart opened at 12. I was at Walmart at 12, and it basically was a mad house. Everyone was sleep deprived and grumpy. And it's like people are 'on a mission.' It's kind of amusing to watch them speed walk through the stores. Of course, that's pointless because then they have to wait in line for a year or two.

I finally made it home at 5:30 this morning, and I headed straight to bed, only to wake up at 1 something or other. And now, I have a helluva headache and I'm freaking exhausted. So yeah, I'm defiantly NOT doing that again next year.

~secondsfromdisaster
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment