Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BIRTHDAY.

Today is a very important day. Why? Because it's my birthday, that's why! xD Anyways, I don't have school this week at all, because well, I'm not even sure why. So I'm at home, doing nothing, on my birthday. But, I already celebrated by watching the new Harry Potter movie yesterday. Oh, DOBBY. *sobs* Hah, anyways, I have a whole list of things to do, but I'm procrastinating on the computer. Sad. Today my to-do list consists of: Clean my room, practice piano (I have recital coming up soon!), finish reading the HP series and I have to write. I REALLY NEED TO WRITE. It's number one on my list, but like I said, I'm procrastinating. See, I fail.

OH WELL. I'm going to get on it, because everything I had to say in this blog just flew out of my head.

~secondsfromdisaster
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment