Sunday, December 12, 2010

HARRY POTTER!!





HAHAHHA! Harry Potter meets his puppet pal! ;DD
Yes, I know PPP Harry is missing his arms. Get over it.
Drawing (c) Me
Harry Potter (c) JK Rowling
Potter Puppet Pals (c) Neil Cecierega, youtube

DOOD. Don't you just LOVE Harry Potter? I'm not even kidding. I just wanna marry him. Well, not really, but you get it. Anyways, I'm (re)reading the books, and I JUST LOVE THEM! Like, more than life! Although, it's a little slow in the beginning. But oh well. Plus, I just love how it's in England. I want to go to the UK SOO FREAKING BAD. I wish I had a British accent. :P

Anyways, I just love how many other Harry Potter things there are out there. Like, there's Potter Puppet pals on Youtube (refrenced in picture!), there's a Very Potter Musical (which I've only seen parts of), there's a crap-load of merchindice you can buy including: wands, horcruxes, spellbooks, shirts (which I have!), time-turners, Liquid Luck necklaces, jackets, scarves and fleeces. Also, who doesn't want to go to Harry Potter world in Flordia?!

Dood, I just read the part in the Deathy Hallows where it explains Lily and James' death from Voldy's point of view. I BAWLED MY FREAKING EYES OUT. So sad! Ugh. I feel like a noob. :)

I guess I'm just an a tad over-obsessed. Hah!

OCTO REPARUM!
WINGARDIAN LEVIOSIA!
CRUCIO!
IMPERIO!
ADAVA KEDEVRA!
(I did those from memory, just so ya know! :))

~secondsfromdisaster ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment