Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HEY GUYS!

Yay, first blog! Er, so basically, I'm going to start a blog. I'm not sure who's going to read it; if your someone I know, or just some random stranger; welcome!

So basically, this blog will basically be book reviews, random rants, ideas, anything that's happened to me that's worth blogging about. Although I have to warn you, it may just be a rant-blog, but in that case, I'm sure you can relate.  Maybe I'll upload a fanfiction of mine or two. Just because I can. :D

Okay, let's start out with a little basic information. My name is Jade. I love to write and I love to read. I read a lot. I mean, A LOT. Mostly YA books though. My all time favorite book would be the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. If you haven't read it, I HIGHLY suggest it, whatever age you are. It honestly has something for everyone. It's just simply amazing! Yeah, I might be talking about that book a lot in this blog. Which is good, I guess, for those Hunger Games fans out there. And if your not a fan yet, go read it. Right now. Drop everything, regardless of what your doing and drive yourself down to a bookstore, because your missing out on an incredible book.

Where was I? Oh yeah. A bit about me. Well, I play the piano. I'm a huge Brandi Carlile fan. Her music is the greatest. I also like Taylor Swift, which I'm listening to her music now, as a matter of fact. Her new CD, Speak Now is just excellent. Um, I have two cats and four dogs. I like to draw, although it's a new hobby I have. I'm a livid coffee/tea drinker and fried chicken is my favorite food. And that's about it, I guess. Anyways, I hope I didn't bore you to tears with this blog so far. I'm sure it'll get better as I go along. Yell at me if it doesn't.

Toodles!
~Secondsfromdisaster.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment